Exhibitor agrees to abide by all the requirements and restrictions in the Official Regulations and Agreement Conditions, as follows:
Exhibitor understands that this is not a binding contract until officially accepted by the Guitar & Bass Expo. A deposit of the total booth space is required to hold your space or within 30 days of receiving the invoice. Guitar & Bass Expo reserves the right to withdraw the contract for any reason. Refunds will only be given should the event be cancelled, or for exhibitor cancellations within 30 days of registration. Exhibitors will be assigned space in the order in which Guitar & Bass Expo receives agreements with the deposit on total booth space. In the event that two or more agreements are received at the same time, prioritization will be based on the amount of space requested. Guitar & Bass Expo will assign what it considers the best space available. Guitar & Bass Expo is will not assume liability for any lost or stolen items. If you bring it, it is your responsibility to look after it.
- No sharking. All instrument sales and other business must be conducted within the designated exhibition areas. Should you require privacy for a transaction, please see one of the Guitar & Bass Expo representatives.
- Guitar & Bass Expo is will not assume liability for any lost or stolen items. If you bring it, it is your responsibility to look after it.
- Please do not tack company banners to the hotel’s walls. All banners must be affixed to exhibitor tables or your own display stands and/or backdrops.
- Please practice general guitar show courtesies when allowing musicians to demo your products.
- Load-in Friday, August 19th after 7pm until 10pm, or Saturday, August 20th between 9am and 11am.
- Load-out after 5pm. Early Load-out will result in an additional $50 charge.
- Instrument and amp demos not taking place in demo rooms must be kept at a reasonable volume under 80db. A ten minute amplification ban will take place each hour to allow for acoustic instrument demos.