With so many regional and national guitar shows to choose from, why should your company choose to exhibit at Guitar & Bass Expo events?
Quality Of Attendees: In it’s first year, 2014, the Guitar & Bass Expo generated a large amount of on-site sales and deposits taken for custom work.
The Region: Often overlooked by the musical instrument industry, the eastern region of Pennsylvania boasts a huge array of independent musicians and bands. Additionally, Guitar & Bass Expo events are currently located within an easy, less than 90 minute drive from a variety of cities, each with their own large populations of musicians and bands.
Quality Of Advertising: With many changes and new additions to its advertising plan, the Guitar & Bass Expo advertises strategically, not simply tossing out ads everywhere it can, in order to draw the quality of attendees it does. Show advertising consists of social media ads on Facebook (now including Twitter, as well), event promo flyers distributed throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, northern Delaware, regional music/musician publications and newspapers, online musicians’ forums, email newsletters, road signs, and more.
- 225,000+ impressions in music/musician publications including
- Acoustic Guitar | Acoustic Magazine | All Music | Band Mix | Bass Guitar Magazine | Bass Player | eMusician | Effects Database | For Bass Players Only | Guitar Aficionado | Guitar Player | Guitar Site | Harmony Central | Jambase | Music Radar | Music Tech | Music Week | My Les Paul | Performer Mag | Recording Mag | Rolling Stone | Strat Talk | Telecaster Discussion | Ultimate Guitar | and many more via regionally targeted ads.
- 30,000+ impressions per month for 3 months in PA Musician Magazine.
- 100,000 print and digital event flyers.
- Event posters at guitar shops, music venues throughout the region.
- Multiple social networking campaigns.
The Guitar & Bass Expo is a series of evolving industry shows determined to become the best and biggest of their kind in the region, while keeping exhibitor fees the lowest in the industry; providing our exhibitors with an inexpensive, quality events is our foremost concern, and that will never change.